The first Los Barriles Dog Show saw thirty dogs go through the six weeks of agility training at the Hotel Palmas de Cortez. The transformation was amazing, and almost all the dogs that took part in the training went on to compete at The Los Barriles Dog Show on the 15th March 2015.
Agility Training & Agility Event
Agility Training 2016/2017
- There will be 2 sets of classes running for season 2016/2017.
- Each set will be once a week for 6 weeks and the cost will be $600 pesos per dog.
- The first set will run from November 7th to December 12th 2016.
- The second set will run from January 9th to February 13th 2017.
- Separate classes will be held for beginners and advanced dogs.
- Please make sure that you and your dog are both fit and healthy and your dog is over 12 months old.
- These classes will run weekly throughout the season and are open to all. The cost will be $100 pesos per dog per class.
- Please email Tracey at email@example.com to book a place on any of these courses and she will send you further details.
Agility Event at The Show
- We will be awarding the Marty Lentz Trophy for the overall winner of the agility event in 2017 to mark the contribution by the Lentz family to our community and the show.
- For the 2017 agility events, the judging criteria will be based solely on time and faults. Tracey and her team will be setting the judging criteria before the show, and this will be shared here on the website.
Tracey Lewis from The Barkery in La Ribera is our agility expert and dog trainer. Tracey heads up the agility part of The Los Barriles Dog Show, and Tracey will be updating the website with more information regarding agility training, judging criteria and the events very soon.
In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding agility training or general dog training, please contact Tracey at The Barkery at
Important: All dogs and owners must be physically fit and able to complete the course. Tracey reserves the right to refuse participation if she believes a dog or its owner to be unsuitable.